Sunday, February 8, 2009

[I'm baaack!]

So, as I posted before, things have a been a little busy and I haven't posted in a while. Well, I came back to update over the past few months.
First comes December.
(A not so cold December as you can see by the short sleeves).

Bear went to see Santa for his first Christmas! Didn't even cry!



He also had a very successful Christmas at his "FunPapa's" house and his Nana's. Santa loved him so much he even made a visit on Christmas Eve! He took is all so serious, while his dad on the other hand (which you can see behind him) took it very excitingly.


We also visited a certain Grandma's house where Dee Dee and I had nothing better to do than to snap a few shots.

Now we have January/February.


Bear is starting to pull himself up on things!





And Drinkin` like a big kid!


Hold on just a minute! That's no bear! That's a dog!


We Attended our cousin's baby shower where we got to meet little Amaya for the first time! And Bear Bear loved that he was finally not the smallest!







Avye coached him in his crawling session. (Sometimes you just need that little extra umph).


He's even standing in his crib now when he wakes up! I actually caught him jumping in there today! (Picture was taken in the dark, you get the gist).



And he's mastered his art perfectly! (:


Now hopefully I can keep on track from here on out and not get as far behind as I have these past few months!




2 comments:

Lee said...

Thats my bear bear!! I love him SOOOOOOOOOOO much! Hugs and kisses all over for my bear bear!

Jess said...

He is getting so big! So cute Katie. You are a lucky mommy!