Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween AND...

We had a little boy and little girl travel all the way from Utah... again, to come see us.
Needless to say...
We have fun!
There is a new baby we have added to our bunch! Now we have a total of 3 boys, and 2 GIRLS! (:
Welcome to our family Payten Elaine Gilchrist! (excuse me mommy and daddy if that was mispelled).
Look at those lips, I could just eat them up!
Loving the wrinkly skin
There's those long toes for dessert!
I absolutely love her full head of hair!
I love you to all my nieces and nephews! I am so happy to have you all in my life.
God never closes one door without opening another!
<3

2 comments:

Ashley Coleman said...

bear bears halloween costume was so cute!! Love Wiley and Avye too! Tell Jared and Tya I said congratulations! She is so cute!
I love you.
ash

Doug and Lucy said...

Great pictures! Cutest kids ever. I hope to meet them on one of my AZ trips.