Sunday, September 7, 2008

3 months already!


My little guy is now three months old and we barely got him one of those infamous Boppy pillows everyone is raging about these days! His babysitter has one for him and is always bragging about how much she loves it for him. He doesn't like his tummy time so my sister informed me to give it to him on his Boppy. Well that's just what I did and he was pretty much just hangin out! Finally he can have his tummy time like he's suppose to and not scream the whole time!

2 comments:

Toni said...

K, I'm not going to lie, I totally did not like my boppy pillow for Grant that much! They say it was great for nursing but it was so hard for me to use! Noah is so cute!

Lee said...

Hi baby boy! Aunt dee is coming to see you and give you lots of kisses! xoxo <3

P.S. You have my heart little Noah I Love you SOOOOO much!