Friday, September 19, 2008

Welcome to the craziest family ever.

So my oldest brother Jared and his girlfriend Tya had their baby on Tuesday, September 16 at about 10:30 in the morning. They named him Evan James and he was 7 punds, 11 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. I haven't met him yet, but soon. I had some pictures on my phone but they somehow got deleted. I will post some just as soon as I get more or go to see him. This now makes a total of 2 nephews and one niece. Aside from 2 nieces from step siblings. Ginger is now 5 years old, going on 6. Sarina is 9, Wylee 3, and Aye 1. (Well, Wylee and Avye are ALMOST turning those ages.) It feels like yesterday that I saw all of them just a few days old. Time flies. Again, I will put little Evan's picture up just as soon as I get another one.


Ok, pictures uploaded.



No comments: