Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello Utah

I came here to Farmington, Utah (if you haven't heard of it, it's cause it's basically nothing) to spend some time at my sister's. I do not know if I will be heading back to Arizona due to the fact that I have no one there to watch baby boy while I am in school. Our family friend was watching him, but discovered it was too hard. His grandma from dad's side can't watch him and there is no one else close by that I trust. So here I am, possibly finishing school in Utah where my sister can watch the boy and I can go to school. A hard choice, and I definitely miss home, but I WANT to finish school to give my little guy the best life he could ever want.
So here's to yet another Deeds reunion. (and cousins too!)






I of course better put a couple updates of just my boy.





Taking a time out for some good ol` television!







No comments: